In 1905 the Rev. Frank Fox became the leader of a drive for a new church buildin…

In 1905 the Rev. Frank Fox became the leader of a drive for a new church building. Badges were sold on the streets of Sioux Falls, coins were collected and members donated money and land. The Ladies Aid Society raised money by operating the city's streetcars for one day. An impressive new building, built with locally quarried Sioux quartzite, was dedicated on April 14, 1909.

Source by ginawelborn